** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.22.2010

Check yourself.

Dear Blogger,


I appreciate that not too long ago you came out with an "Updated Editor" option. I like how much easier it is to manage photos and videos. I also appreciate all of the nifty features you included, such as geo-tagging, and the Preview button. One huge mistake you made with this "New-supposedly-awesome-editor" is that you forgot to include a spell check option. I just switched from the New editor back to the Old editor and spell checked every blog entry I've made since December. Apparently, I'm not a very good at spelling-everything-correctly-when-I'm-typing-85 wpm, which is embarrassing, and annoying. Please see to it that you fix this as soon as possible so that when people read my blog, they don't think I'm a complete idiot.
Thank you,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!