** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.28.2010

Weekend Update

Just a quick update on how my weekend went. I feel like I should don my blazer and bring you this message from behind my desk... Only my blazer doesn't match my pajama bottoms and my desk is covered in homework papers... So...



{1.}
Prissy Posies news:
I have finally finished the last batch of my Prissy Posies orders!!! In the first month, I sold 72 Skinny Minis, Winter Warmers, and Bitsy Blossoms!!! If you have not yet received your orders yet, I am shipping them out tomorrow and you should have them by Friday! Seriously, I almost never want to crochet again, I've been doing 2-a-days for a month. However, thanks to everyone who ordered, and those of you who will order in the future.


{2.}
I have finished and sent to print the Creel wedding album. I am also super excited because I was also able to order my studio sample albums and they are GORGEOUS. Here's to new clients! As for the other clients on my to do list, I am halfway through the Canon Family photos and will then begin another wedding session, editing and album hopefully by the end of next week. I love keeping busy with what I love doing.

{3.}
Along the photography lines, I am so excited! I am working on a new logo, website, name, and marketing materials. Seriously it's amazing the influx of business one can receive just by amping up marketing materials. Hopefully I will have that ready in the next 2 weeks. I figure if I'm going to be a professional, I may as well look professional!

{4.}
Motivation for the semester has FINALLY kicked in... And only a month late... I am so amped to get straight A's in all of my classes, and I'm studying like a mad woman to make that happen. This is probably my 2nd toughest semester yet, but I am determined to come out with flying colors.

{5.}
I am obsessed with Blueberries. Can you believe I've never eaten a genuine blueberry until this last week? I've only experienced "Blueberry flavored" things, and haven't been impressed. However the real McCoy's are divine. I've eaten 3 pints in 8 days. They are such a delicious and healthy snack.

{6.}
BF got really sick this weekend, and he NEVER gets sick. I got to play nurse and take care of him and keep him company while he watched movies on the couch. It was nice to just veg. in my medical mask...

{7.}
Since I paid off my car, I decided it was time to get her clean. I cleaned out the inside, vacuumed, armorall-ed and everything. She looks beautiful. Now all I need to do is get the outside washed, as soon as the rain stops.

How was your weekend?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog! It's funny, I came across your site through another photographer's blog that I look at quite often - and I keep coming back all the time to see what you have to talk about next! Haha!! (And to see if you will be offering any more "givaways")

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!