** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.31.2010

How to Get
MissPrissMorgan Hair

OK. I have filmed this video 5, maybe 6 times, and I'm over it!! My stinkin' camera is driving me nuts. In most parts of the videos the picture and sound were not in sync. Some parts didn't even have sound.  So I tried recording with my iPhone, and I AM NOT recording this again. Hopefully you get the idea, if you have questions feel free to e-mail me.







Products Mentioned
Biolage Scalptherapie Normalizing Shampoo (for oily hair)
Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Conditioner
Pureology Volumizing Shampoo
Pureology Hydrating Conditioner

Biolage Hydratherapie Daily Leave-In Tonic
Sunsilk Anti-Static Hair Mist

Derm Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment
Redkin Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment

Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Mousse
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus

Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder

All Products mentioned above can be found at ULTA. I only purchase when there is a sale because they can be expensive. Biolage products are often on a B1G1 or B2G2 sale. Big Sexy Hair Products are often on B2G1 sale. The Root Pump Plus/Spray & Play Harder are usually close to $18.00 each but can usually be found in a twin pack for $22.

The Derm Organic Argan Oil I got from my stylist for free as a Christmas gift. The bottle I have is 4.0 oz and retails for close to $40.00. I suggest asking your stylist to purchase some for you, they get great discounts! My girl will buy anything I need with her discount and then I just pay her back when I pick up the product. Most of these oils can be found in salons. There is a brand called Moroccanoil (light blue label with big orange M on it). This oil is usually less expensive, but I find it is much more oily. I don't recommend it for Caucasian hair, unless it is very coarse and thick. It can be found at Ulta. Another one I really like is Argan Agadir SPRAY Oil. The spray makes it really easy to distribute evenly, and it costs only about $17.00 at the salon.

Rollers

Substitutes for Clairol Rollers:

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Holley4/01/2010

    Thank you so much for posting this! I've been waiting on ordering hair products until I saw what you used! haha! Really helpful videos and so sweet of you to take time out of your day to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, and honestly I don't even remember how I found your blog but I love it!! Thank you so much for the videos and for letting me blog stalk you! You're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! I went to the tjmaxx and they had the big sexy hair root sprayer you used and the spray and play harder hair spray for over half off! I was sooo excited because the nearest Ulta is forty minutes away! I tried your techniques and I got so much volume! I also have very fine hair and it made such a difference! So thank you thank you thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have officially gotten me hooked on Big Sexy Hair products, love them! I love finding helpful tips while creeping on blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!