** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.26.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll



1. Mood: So bored. Being sick & contagious for the last week has left me with a strong case of cabin fever. Today, I am making it a point to get out of my house! There are a bunch of places I've been dying to check out, now that I'm on Spring Break (still 3 days early), I have nothing to do but explore!

2. Are you a hat person? Did Jesus walk on water? I love hats. Love is actually an understatement... But seriously I have tons, and wear them as often as possible. PLUS... wearing a hat is an excuse to not do my hair.  My favorite style is the military hat.  So cute!  {PS My brother just told me this was an extremely sacreligious statement... I just figured it would illustrate the huge, resounding "yes."  So it stays.}

3. What do you wish you had more time for? I don't actually. Sometimes I wish I had more time to study, but all in all, I usually get everything done that I need to.

4. What was the last book you couldn’t put down? It was a series called "The Great & Terrible." There are 6 books and I read them all in 4 days, I think there were even 2 of those nights when I didn't go to bed. Awesome. I'm not a big reader, so when I can get lost in a book, I'm so excited.

5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: Eyes: Coach "Kat" Aviators, no make up today, the pink eye is better, but because I'm still using the eyedrops, I'm not taking any chances of contaminating my beloved makeup.  Lips: Burt's Bees Pomegranite Lip Balm, Cheeks: Milani Bronzer in #01. Nothing fancy today.

6. Crocsyay or nay? I've never owned a pair of crocs. I think they are so cute on little kids though... under the age of 6. Did you ever see Jon & Kate plus 8, and how all of the kids had their own color croc? Adorable.

7. What’s one of your strengths? Advice. Since high school I swear I have a secret tattoo across my forehead that says, "tell me your life's drama, I can help." People, strangers even, tell me everything... I mean everything, dirty laundry they wouldn't tell their closest friends... So I listen, and dish my advice.

8. What’s one of your favorite time-saving beauty tricks? Hats, and ponytails. This seriously cuts close to 45 minutes of my "get ready time."

9. Outfit: Old Navy Diva Jeans, Forever 21 White V-Neck T-Shirt, Urban Outfitters Boyfriend Cardigan, Forever 21 Fedora, Coach "Kat" Aviators, Gladiator Sandals, The 3 bangal bracelets that came with my SJP NYC Perfume (yes, it got here today!  Three stars ★ ★ ★ for super fast shipping Home Shopping Network).  I sort of look like "Mr.-Rogers-on-vacation..."

10. Weekly goals: To enjoy having nothing I have to do, relax, and catch some sun.




Your Turn
Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.

1. Mood:
2. Are you a hat person?
3. What do you wish you had more time for?
4. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
6. Crocsyay or nay?
7. What’s one of your strengths?
8. What’s one of your favorite time-saving beauty tricks?
9. Outfit:
10. Weekly goals:



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!