** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.07.2010

Dear Dr. Reid

Dear Dr. Spencer Reid,

I love you. Even though you are a fictional character in my favorite Crime Drama, Criminal Minds. Normally I don't go for tall, skinny, "artsy" types, but I have a serious crush on you.

Maybe it's because you dress like you just stepped out of a J. Crew catalogue... Well more like, walked into a J. Crew store's dressing room, and threw on whatever it's previous occupant left laying around.





Maybe it's because you have 3 PhD's, 2 Bachelors degrees and are working on your third, you have a semi-photographic memory, you have an IQ of 187 (the same as Galileo and chess genius Bobby Fisher). May it's because you read 20,000 words per minute, or that you can recite the dictionary, encyclopedias or text books during normal conversation. Smart is sexy.




Maybe it's because you work for the FBI and guys who carry guns and catch bad guys are extremely attractive.



Maybe it's because I met your alter ego, Matthew Gray Gubler, at the movie theater, and he/you really does have great bone structure (even though in some pictures you remind me of Keira Knightly).

Or maybe it's because your "alter ego's" last name is Gubler (Goo-bler).




I'm not sure the reason, but I just thought I should let you know, I love you err your show.










I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!