** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.20.2010

Schlub

I've had a sinus problem all week.  Not quite influenza, but some major congestion.   I'm ill enough to carry around a box off Kleenex and packets of Pseudofed in my purse.  This is making the other students in my classes uncomfortable;  I bet they're wondering why I chose to sit in the seat next to them.  With the dreary weather this morning, I wanted to dress in a way that says, "I'm hip, I wear trendy hats, but I'm comfortable in my hoodie (and nursing a cold)." 

Instead, I look homeless.




C'est la vie.

Here's to fashion sense.

And my serious lack of it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!