** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.30.2010

Time management...

Does not exist in MissPrissMorganLand.

On Monday, I have a Spanish quiz. I also have an online assignment and a workbook assignment due. In Animal Behavior I have a paper due and I have my first Biochemistry exam this week.

But...

Instead of studying I cut myself bangs! Nothing drastic, just some side-swept fringe.



I'm not yet sure how I feel about them. I sort of feel like I have Tourette's Syndrome because I keep twitching my head to the right to get them out of my eyes. I don't look like a Jonas brother do I?

Also, I have wonderful news!!!

I finally got my computador back from Hewlett Packard Hospital! I've been on it most of the afternoon getting organized, rockin' out to new iTunes, and becoming re-acquainted with my beloved Photoshop! I have so much Photography work to do, and I've got Brides calling me out the WA-ZOO inquiring me about photos, albums, etc!

I'm going to work like a mad man {or woman} to get everything done and sent out, but it's tough now that school has started, and taking longer than I'd like. I am giving myself a deadline of March 1, 2010. Hopefully everyone will have their stuff then. This is my queue:

1. Michelle & Travis Guest Book- order
2. Michelle & Travis Engagement photos & collection disc
3. Kirsten & Sean Wedding Album- finalize & order
4. Kristen & Derek Wedding Album
5. Kirsten & Derek Wedding photos & proof discs
6. Cannon Family photos
7. Canon Family Album

All this, plus a fun session I have coming up in the next week or so! Until then, I finished a guest book today. It is available to view at this link! I really like how it turned out. Their wedding colors are red, black and white, so on their black&white pictures they wanted me to color pop the red... Cute.

Here's to a great weekend! Now to study...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!