** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.14.2010

Ooo Wee Ooo I look just like Buddy Holly

Today, I got a package in the mail.



{Hooray for mail that is not bills!}

It was from Forever21!  Only recently have I had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Forever21, and I kick myself that it's taken so long.

I'm not a huge fan of the clothes, but I've been going crazy for the accessories.

In my order today I got quite a few things:

earrings,
suspenders,
two hats,
three rings,
a belt,
two tote bags...

But my most favorite present to myself are these:



Yes, the tag is showing, that's what makes them super-awesome


My whole family thinks they're dumb and can't figure out why I would buy them.  {How about because they were under $6.00, or because BBL looks so cute in hers I had to copy?}.

Yes, they are big.

Yes, they are nerdy

And yes, I wasn't 100% sure I could pull them off...

But after wearing them for about 5 minutes, I decided I LOVE THEM.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!