** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.11.2011

Cupid's Arrow | Day 5


Day 5

L♥v-ahThe first time you see your lov-ah today, kiss each other for one whole minute.  To make it more fun, actually whip out a timer!  Try to get through all sixty seconds without laughing.  Then, give them fourteen more kisses through out the day! 

L♥vesHug your buddy!  I am a huggy-person, but I have noticed that a lot of people in my social circles are not.  It's not that they have negative feelings about hugging, they just don't do it often.  Today, hug someone to show them you love them.  People at work might get a little weirded out, but everyone needs the comforting reassurance of a hug every now and again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!