** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.23.2011

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | February 23, 2011

I love the wind!


1. Mood:  I'm good!  After a long weekend of doing nothing- yes nothing- but catching up on Spartacus, I'm ready to go.  Work is crazy busy, and as long as I get my morning oatmeal, I can handle ANYTHING!

2. Outfit:  Call me Paul Bunion.  I kind of feel like a lumberjack today, and I didn't really mean to.  Skinny jeans, gingham shirt, pull over sweater, knee socks and work boots.

3. Your favorite sweet treat?  Popsicles.  I always forget how much I love a good Popsicle until I eat one, then it's like Heaven in my mouth!

4. What always cheers you up? 
Good music.  By that I mean anything in the "Mojo's Sweet Beats" play list on my iPod.  I can turn on anything, dance around and instantly I feel better.

5. Your favorite type of weather?
Sunshine and warm!  I'm cold all of the time, even on "warm" summer nights.  I love to be toasty warm... and the summertime delivers,  oh yea, and bonus:  I get a nice tan.

6. Did you enjoy high school?
I did, a lot.  I think the key to having a good high school experience is to get involved.  I was in every single club that would let me in, I played sports, and basically just spent all of my time at school.  It's a great way to make friends and create memories.

7. A pet peeve?
I have so many!  When people borrow my crayons and don't put them back in color order.  Slow drivers/walkers (*I walk with a purpose*), incorrect word usage and poor spelling.

8. Something about yourself that surprises people:
I am a nice person.  I don't know why, but people see me and think I'm rude or stuck up, then they talk to me and realize that I don't take anything seriously, I burp, I make jokes about everything, and I'm nice.
9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
Eyes:  Wet'n'Wild eyeshadow trio in Walking on Eggshells.  This eyeshadow is awesome, it is super pigmented, lasts all day, and costs around $2.00!  It's giving my MAC shadows a run for their money.  Maybelline False Lashes Mascara, Urban Decay Corrupt Eyeliner.

Lips:  Tarte Lipstain, and Nivea Chapstick

Cheeks:  Nars Orgasm Blush

10. Weekly goals:
I want to do P90X everyday this week.  Yes, I'm starting it again.  The last time I did it, I only did it for three weeks and the results were awesome.  It's kicking my butt so far, but I've done it the last three nights!



Your Turn:
Copy the poll below and fill it out, then paste it on your blog in the comments.  I love to read yours!

1. Mood:
2. Outfit:
3. Your favorite sweet treat?
4. What always cheers you up?
5. Your favorite type of weather?
6. Did you enjoy high school?
7. A pet peeve?
8. Something about yourself that surprises people:
9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
10. Weekly goals:
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Have you done a hair tutorial before? I'm loving how you style it and would love to know what you use to style it. Products and methods would be great to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer
    Thank you so much. And Yes I have, complete with products I use. Just go to this post:
    http://missprissmorgan.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-get-missprissmorgan-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Just call it 'lumberjack chic' and it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!