** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.28.2011

White Out


This weekend I went to my school's White Out Game.  To make senior night and the last home game of the season extra special, all people in the crowd are encouraged to wear white.  To go in theme with my school colors, I also wore my red pants.  I was a little nervous, but I actually think they're really cute.  We had a great time, our team won, and the stadium looked really neat all whited out.

It was a freezing cold, gloomy day!  Not the best day for a t-shirt.
Ev took my picture before the game, and asked if I would take his outfit picture too... Yes, he wore a cape to the game.  He was a huge hit.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!