** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.12.2011

Sunny Saturday




What a beautiful, sunshine-y day we had today.  It is a nice change, from the "holy crap, how come it is so cold in the desert?" weather we've been having.

Originally, I put on red pants this morning.  They were a little loud, and so I changed, and threw on a red belt instead.  My mom thinks they are just "adorable," but I'm not totally convinced.  Maybe I'll try again later.

I am wearing zero makeup today. Zero.  My skin likes a break on the weekends.  Luckily for everyone, these photos are blurry so it's not noticeable.  I have been in a fight with my skin since Christmas Day, and I'm loosing.  I finally made a dermatologist appointment, I'm too old to be dealing with this.

I love my "chucks."  I haven't owned a pair since 7th grade.  BF bought some a few weeks ago, and he looked so cute, I decided I needed some too.

Reason #159 why I ♥ Saturdays... I planned on studying for my examS all day but instead I've been enjoying the movie marathon on FX, 27 Dresses, What Happens In Vegas, and Step Brothers.  AMAZING.

There is a reason for all of the "what-I'm-wearing" type of posts this week.  I'm considering doing a 30 for 30 challenge, and I want to make sure I can do it.  Taking photos of myself everyday without a "husband" or someone else to help is proving rather difficult.  I'm not sure I could do it every day...

I saw Toy Story 3 last night... everyone made fun of me because I didn't just get teary, I full on cried. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have watched Toy Story 3 several times and cried EVERY SINGLE TIME. I even cried telling someone about the movie and at the clip they showed during the Golden Globes. Slightly embarrassing but I think it's understandable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!