** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.08.2011

Attempted

Inspired by my Fashion Blogger idols, today I made an attempt at wearing brightly colored tights.  I bought these babies back in October, along with gold ones, light gray ones, royal blue ones, hunter green ones, and burgundy ones, but I have yet to wear a single pair.  I wear patterned tights all.the.time. I just haven't been brave enough to taste the rainbow

IT WAS SO COLD!

So I added some more color... for warmth!

I got a lot of compliments on my outfit today, from family, co-workers and complete strangers!  I also come some non-compliment-teases from mean guys at work who often call me Peter Pan (whenever I wear this) or Professor Plum (when I wear my purple dress).  Today I am "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."  Umm, excuse me, no one in that movie wore fuchsia tights, one girl wore cream colored tights and the other girl wore blue pants... So I see no connection with the mocking.

I also found out that, apparently, today was not colored tights day, it was blazer day, and I didn't get the memo.  Seriously, every.single.fashion.blogger. I follow wore a blazer today.  I guess I still have a long way to go before I can join the stylish-style clubs.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!