** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.07.2011

Cupid's Arrows | Day 1

I thought I'd do a little something special this week.  Valentine's Day is next Monday, and so this week, I am celebrating the L♥VEs in my life.  I am someone who has ALWAYS hated Valentine's day.  I usually wear black and think it's kind of a waste of money.  But this year, I decided I am going to approach this Hallmark Holiday a little differently.

♥♥♥♥♥

For the next seven days, I am going to show the important people in my life that I love them.  I have a bunch of little ideas of things to do that will not only brighten some one's day, but I'm sure they will help me to realize how much I care about my friends and family.  If you're interested in taking this little L♥VE challenge, stay tuned throughout the week!



Day 1

L♥v-ah: Give each other a five minute massage before going to bed tonight.  I know couples and massages can be tricky *wink wink.*  But seriously, take time to help your significant other relax and unwind.  Actually rub each other down for the full ten minutes.  Whatever happens afterwards happens, but make sure neither of you is cheated out of your massage.

L♥vesMake time to hang out.  Sometimes just spending time together can show someone you care.  My brothers love when we all make the time to be with each other.   It really is a treat when all of us kids can just veg out and watch a funny movie together.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!