** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.14.2011

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | January 14 , 2011

Oopsie, I forgot to schedule this post yesterday!



1. Mood: Energetic!  I got better sleep last night than I've had since before Christmas, and I'm in a really good mood!  Friday, here I come!

2. What’s been the most inspirational makeup collection for you? I wouldn't exactly call it "inspirational" but this collection was the first to make me say out loud, "I need every single piece of makeup in that collection."  It was MAC's To The Beach which came out for summer of 2010.  At the time, I didn't buy any of the items, and ever since I've been kicking myself!

3. Eyes/Lips/Face/Nails/Fragrance/Outfit:

Eyes: UDPP, MAC Brule, MAC Jest, MAC Dazzlelight, MAC Soba/Era/Cork mixed, MAC Espresso, and MAC Brun; Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Burbon, and I'm wearing like 3 different mascaras, couldn't tell you which, but they all do different things!

Lips: Revlon Lip Stain, I don't remember what color, the light neutral one, Softlips Lip Balm, and MAC Dazzlegalss Creme in Soft Dazzle.

Face: Nars Sheer Glow, Nars Laguna Bronzer, ELF Blush in Peachy Keen, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose

Nails: Essie Mod Squad, I needed some cheery-hot-pink, I'm over winter!

Fragrance:  My brother's Abercrombie Fierce.  I know it's boy's cologne, but I love how it smells, and so I steal it all the time.  I should just go buy myself one.

Outfit:  Skinny Jeans, white long sleeve t-shirt, Wonder Woman t-shirt, black flats, and tights underneath my jeans.
4. Describe your sense of beauty and style:  I like to look natural with a little extra.  I prefer neutral/brown eye shadows, and if I'm going to wear color, I like a nice bold lip or bright blush.  As far as clothing goes, if I could wear a v-neck t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops everyday of my life, I would!

5. If I were on vacation today…  I would be on a beach in Bora Bora getting a crazy amazing tan!

6. What’s the last “coolest” thing you’ve bought this week? MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish.  This little ditty is limited edition, and every time it is re-promoted it sells out like hot cakes!  It was released in 2005, and again early last year, and I missed out both times... BUT I bought one on EBAY on Monday!  I'm wearing it for the first time today and now I see what all the fuss is about!

7. The most played song on your iPod? I don't know!  I accidentally erased all the songs off of it when I backed them up to my computer.  Oopsie. 

8. Where do you go to get your staple makeup/beauty items? Sephora or MAC or Ulta, it depends on what "staple" I need.

9. Things you always seem to be doing: Going pee.  TMI?  I know, I know, but I quit drinking coffee and soda a few months ago, and so I'm drinking a ton of water and juice, and I have to pee all-of-the-time.  It really is quite inconvenient.

10. Your weekend goals: Clean my room!  I don't know how it got so bad, I'm never home and wasn't raised to live like this!  It looks like what I imaging a clothing store after hurricane Katrina looked like.  Seriously, I need to put my suitcase and stuff away too.  Ugh, I am not looking forward to it.

Your Turn
Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.  I love reading what you have to say!

1. Mood:
2. What’s been the most inspirational makeup collection for you?
3. Eyes/Lips/Face/Nails/Fragrance/Outfit
4. Describe your sense of beauty and style:
5. If I were on vacation today…
6. What’s the last “coolest” thing you’ve bought this week?
7. The most played song on your iPod?
8. Where do you go to get your staple makeup/beauty items?
9. Things you always seem to be doing:
10. Your weekly goals: 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!