** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.24.2011

Monday, my nemisis

Dear Monday-

I would just like to start by saying, you have won the battle, but you haven't won the war.  I think today is probably the worst day I've had in a long time, and here's why:

1.  Who knew removing a staple could be so dangerous?  You did, Monday, you knew that said staple would end up stabbing my finger and causing me to worry all day about the date of my last tetanus shot!

2.  As if a hole in my finger wasn't bad enough, I had to go and burn another finger!  The gigantic blister that formed is so tender, and now my good hand, the one I need to do homework tonight, is practically out of commission... And, the necessary band-aids are covering my cute houndstooth nails!

3.  Just when I thought you couldn't get any worse, you drank all the milk!  How am I supposed to enjoy this big bowl of Coco Puffs without any milk?!?!?

Oh Monday, you win this time, but next week, it's on!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!