** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.14.2011

Wonder Woman

It's Friday Friday Friday!  I am so looking forward to a long weekend, so much so that this morning I woke up in a REALLY good mood (which rarely happens, at least until I've had some cereal).  To celebrate my good mood, I decided that today I was going to be WONDER WOMAN

Partly contributing to my good mood was my hair.  Hair?  Seriously?  Yes!  I took a shower last night, but afterwards I was too tired to spend twenty minutes blowing my OMG-it's-beginning-to-reach-Rapunzel-length hair.  Growing up, I was always counseled to never go to bed with wet hair, but last night, I cheated.  I pulled it into a bun on the top of my head, and dozed off...


When I woke up at 6:30 this morning, I took my hair down, ready to asses the damage.  Hopefully a spray bottle would work, so I don't have to take another shower.  I beheld, lovely beachy waves!  My hair even looked longer and thicker than normal!  I beamed from ear to ear as I realized I wouldn't have to restyle my hair today, and jumped back in bed for an extra hour of sleep!

So, after a long, stressful, busy week, and in observance of "casual Friday," I decided to wear my WONDER WOMAN t-shirt; and I think it was fate, because when I checked my blog roll this morning, I saw this...


My recent MAC obsession has become, as BF puts it, "a problem."  And their Spring 2011 launch is not doing anything to help.  While the packaging is a little gimmicky, it is SO cute.  The Spring collection (US & Canada launch: February 10, 2011)  is supposed to be a shout out to the early 70's when women wore "fresh, natural, sculpted faces with pops of cool colors."  While I won't be purchasing everything from this collection, I am excited that some past Limited Edition products are being re-promoted.

For collection details, prices and photos, check out Temptalia.  What do you guys think about this?  Will anyone be purchasing?

  
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love when that happens! I hate doing to bed with my hair wet, but it's always a welcome surprise when it takes charge and styles itself! It's funny - I just found your blog from a link to your "How I Style My Hair Post" without knowing how long ago you posted it (you always have gorgeous hair btw! Totally motivates me to put some effort into mine occasionally) and then read your post today and was shocked by how long your hair is!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to Caroline
    Thanks so much Caroline! I KNOW! My hair does not grow! Well doesn't grow fast anyway. So I often forget how long it's gotten until I see pictures of myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!