** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.22.2011

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | January 21, 2011

1. Mood:  Anxious and tired.  I just went to a jewelry party that BF's mom was hosting.  I wasn't planning on buying anything, and then I ended up buying a bunch of stuff...  I always get anxious after spending money though, even if it's just a little bit.  I'll go to the gas station and buy a vitamin water and then chew off all of my nails because I spent a whole $1.25!  I don't know why... I'm a good saver, and never impulse-splurge.  I guess that's just part of my inner "hoarder."

2. I really wish I could _______: find a bag with a ba-jillion dollars in it.  "They" {stupid they} say that money can't buy happiness, but I'd like to be given a chance to prove them wrong...

3. The new season of Jersey Shore: Love it or leave it? Meh, leave it.  I was so in ♥ with the first season, but now the fist-pumpin'-glitz has worn off and  I'm sort of over the whole thing.  Abs and a blow-out can only keep my attention for so long...

4. Last beauty-related thing you did for yourself?  Last night I gave my feathers hair a deep conditioning treatment followed by a hot oil treatment.  I've been trying to get ahold of my hair stylist for over a week because my hair is a hot mess!  Seriously, if she doesn't call me back soon I'm going to have to break up with her! 

5. Do you do any arts/crafts like knitting, drawing, etc.? I love arts and crafts!  I knit, crochet, draw, scrapbook, sew, make hair accessories and jewelry, take pictures, etc.  However, I don't do nearly as much as I would like to.  I have daily arguments with myself on how "un-creative" I am.  But then sometimes I'll make something, and surprise myself!  I've got a few little projects up my sleeve, but we'll see how long it takes me to get around to them.

6. Eyes/Lips/Face/Nails/Outfit?

Eyes: MAC Blanc Type, MAC Mac Era, MAC Espresso and MAC Mulch.  A little Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion and Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips: Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Peach, MAC lipglass in Flurry of Fun.  I love peach lips lately.
Face:  Bobbi Brown Corrector, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Bare Minerals blush in Vintage Pearl MAC Stereo Rose MSF.

Nails: Oh em gee, I'm going to do a separate post on this one... They're so tacky AWESOME! Stay tuned!

Outfit:  Denim button up shirt with black skinny jeans and black flats. I have been really hot all day, denim is not the best fabric to wear head to toe in warm weather... but I look really cute!
7. Have you been sticking to your New Year’s resolutions?  What New Year's resolutions..... SIKE!  (Do you remember "sike?")  Gotcha!  Well, they're going... they're going.  I'll leave it at that.

8. What makeup do you reach for when you only have 5 minutes to get ready?  Multi-tasking products!  They are awesome.  Think tinted moisturizer, blush/lipcolor duos, etc.  Maybe I'll do a 5 minute face routine blog and go into more detail... maybe...

9. When you aren't working, how do you like to unwind?:  Three words: Sweat-pants-NetFlicks. I really do just like to sit in front of the TV and zone out. 
10. Weekend goals: Get a pedicure!  Seriously, these talons are out of control.  Come to think of it I should just give myself a "spa staycation."  BF thinks its high time I shave my legs ("Now that's it's getting warmer, you dont' need that much insulation.), my eyebrow needs waxing... *Sigh* the weekend is not long enough considering all the work I need done.

Your Turn
Copy and fill out this this poll in the comments or on your own blog.  Be sure to link so I can read yours!

1. Mood:
2. Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
3. The new season of Jersey Shore: Love it or leave it?
4. Last beauty-related thing you did for yourself?
5. Do you do any arts/crafts like knitting, drawing, etc.?
6. Eyes/Lips/Face/Nails/Outfit?
7. Have you been sticking to your New Year’s resolutions?
8. What makeup do you reach for when you only have 5 minutes to get ready?
9. When you aren't working, how do you like to unwind?:
10. Weekly goals:

Hey ladies!  We made it through another busy week!  I started school again on Wednesday and have been playing catch-up at work.  Speaking of work, guess who got a promotion?!?!  Well, not me... not yet anyway.  I was told however that I would begin training for a higher position next month, and once training is finished, I would get a "promotion/raise."  Woo woo!  Until then, I am going to relax and enjoy the weekend!  What are you doing?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!