** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

1.04.2011

Urban Decay Naked Palettes
are Back!

Urban Decay Naked Palettes are BACK IN STOCK at Sephora Online!  They are $44.00 and in very limited quantity.  If you didn't get your hands on one back in June before they COMPLETELY SOLD OUT world-wide, now is your chance!





This palette is the best thing ever, and I've used mine just about everyday since I bought it this past summer.  Today, I bought one for my Mom.  She loves brown eyeshadows, and LOVES Urban Decay. Free shipping is given to orders over $50.00, so I threw in an OPI by Sephora Nail Polish ($9.00), and got a nice little treat for myself!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!